Among the exceptional haul of vintage and antique bottles we salvaged from a collector, were a number of bottles with parts of their labels still intact. It was such a treat to see these bits of old typography left behind.
But because the bottles are so old, and the paper labels bits left on them so very fragile (Do not touch the labels unless absolutely necessary!), we have only lightly dusted these. Many of the insides could use a wash, but because it would destroy the labels left behind, we have not done so. These bottles were previously stored in milk crates in a shed and salvaged by us.
Measurements are approximate.
****** The Available Bottles ********
1. Apenta Aprient Water Bottle : bottle made between 1900 and 1940, ads repeating exact copy on bottle can be found from 1887; dark olive green; 9” x 3” x 3”.
2. Essie Brand Pure Extract of Vanilla : circa 1920s; clear; 5.5” x 1.5” x 1”.
3. RH Macy & Co Orange Essence Extract : circa 1900s; clear; 4” x 1.5” x 1”.
4. Crosse & Blackwell’s Mushroom Catsup : circa late 1800s; clear; 8” x 2.5” x 1.5”.
5. Dr. SBH & Co. Peruna Bottle : 1920s; clear; 9.5” x 3” x 3”.
6. HF Voss Salad Dressing Bottle : embossed with 1888 trademark; clear; 8.5” x 2” x 2”.
7. unidentified Extra Strong Liquid Ammonia bottle : dark green; 10” x 2.5” x 2.5”.
8. unidentified small bottle : clear; 5.5” x 2” x 2”.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We will provide a free replacement if your order arrives broken or otherwise damaged. Just get in touch with us and we'll begin the process.
If we have not yet begun on your order, you are entitled to a full refund and cancellation. Orders that we have already begun are handled on a case to case basis.